Walk: Family Matters
- All of us: Submit to one another- Follow Christ's example. Ephesians. 521-33, Philippians 2:3-11
- Wives: Respect your husband, even when he doesn't deserve it. Colossians 3:18, Ephesians 5:33, I Peter 3:1-6
- Husbands: Love your wife. Your role is to serve her, not be served by her. Colossians 3: 19, Ephesians 5:33, Matthew 20:25-28, I Peter 3:7
The Hardest Job in the World
- Kids spell "Love"- T I M E
- Walking along side your kids means listening to understand not to be understood.
- Set clear boundaries and consequences.